When you need to schedule a new appointment for some client, follow the following steps.
- Under iScheduler, tap on . The following window will open.
- Tap on “From” field to set the date and time for the appointment to be held.
- Tap on “Duration” field to set the appointment duration.
- Tap on “Appointment” field to set the appointment either for review, treatment or consultation.
- Tap on “Client” field and you will get the list of the client. Select a client for which the appointment has to be made.
- In “Notes” field, some notes can be added for later view.
- Click on “Save” button to let the appointment get saved.
Note: The date, appointment and client fields are the required fields and appointment cannot be saved without giving inputs to these fields.
Once the appointment is saved, you can view it by navigating between calendar dates and using the backward and forward arrows at the top.